Barcelona Uncovered contains affiliate links and is a member of Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. If you make a purchase using one of these links, we may receive compensation at no extra cost to you. Read disclaimer for more information.
Are you tired of the same old Instagram captions? Well, look no further, because Barcelona is here to save the day! This vibrant city is not just a feast for the eyes, but also the perfect backdrop for your next Insta-worthy photo.
From stunning architecture to breathtaking landscapes, there’s no shortage of picture-perfect moments to capture.
And of course, with the perfect photos, comes the need for the perfect Barcelona Instagram captions.
So fear not, I’ve got you covered. Here are over 100 punny and insta-worthy photo captions that will make both you and your followers laugh out loud.
So get ready to unleash your creativity and get ready to share your memories with these captions.
Let’s dive in and find the caption that will take your Instagram game to a whole new level!
Barcelona Art and Architecture
Barcelona’s art and architecture are mesmerizing – you can’t help but be awe-struck. Whether it’s the stunning works of Gaudí, the intricate designs of the Gothic Quarter, or the vibrant street art scattered throughout the city, every corner is a masterpiece.
Don’t forget to snap some photos along the way, as capturing the essence of Barcelona’s artistic spirit is truly a must. Here are some caption ideas to inspire your art photos in the city:
- Might has Guell end here
- Feeling Picasso-nate about this city
- Park Güell, you sure look swell!
- Oh my Gaudí
- Barcelona, where every day is a Gaudi day.
- They’re still working on the Sagrada Familia because perfection takes time… a lot of time.
- Sagrada Familia: Proof that good things come to those who wait… and wait… and wait.
- This basilica is a Gaudí-send.
- Crane-ing my neck to see the top of Sagrada Familia!
- Sagrada Familia taught me that being incomplete is a masterpiece.
- They say Rome wasn’t built in a day, but the Sagrada Familia is taking it to a whole new level.
- Feeling quite ‘arch’-aic in Barcelona
- Don’t settle for Sagrada Familia-r
- Barcelona: Always a Gaudi investment
- Barcelona is really a Gaudi-send
- Mi Casa Milà es tu Casa Milà
- A Milà second is all it takes to fall in love with Barcelona
- It’s a Milà-cle!
- Can’t ‘roof’-use the beauty of Casa Batlló’
- Gaudí Galavanting
- This city is kinda of Gaudi but I love it
- Looking Gaudi
- I tried to read a book on Gaudí’s work, but I couldn’t finish it because it had too many twists and turns.
Barcelona’s Food and Wine
When it comes to visiting Barcelona, one cannot underestimate the importance of indulging in the city’s vibrant food and wine scene. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be greeted with an array of mouthwatering tapas plates, each perfectly plated for your Instagram feed.
As you sip on your glass of robust Rioja or crisp Cava, don’t forget to capture those picture-perfect candid wine pics, a perfect way to remember the moments of pure bliss. Cheers to unforgettable food and wine within Barcelona’s gastronomic wonders!
- Tapas into Barcelona’s food scene
- Tapa-bout a good time
- Tapas taste, never a waste
- Does this Sangria count as my fruit for the day?
- Every meal here is a paella of fun
- ‘tapas’-solutely delicious!
- Paella and pals
- Pass the paella
- Do you have an English menu?
- When in doubt, eat tapas
- Espresso and jet lag
- Paella perfect
- Tapas into your tastebuds
- When life gives you lemons, go find Cava
- When life gives you lemons, put ‘em in the Sangria
- In a ‘fizz’-ical state of happiness with every glass of cava
- Having a grape time in Barcelona
- Pour decisions were made
- I’m on cloud wine
- Sip back and relax
- Bottling up my emotions
Gothic Quarter, Gracia, El Born, oh my! You’re probably staying in one of these areas – don’t forget to snap photos of the picture-perfect neighborhoods.
- La Rambla-ing on about this beautiful city.
- Gothic Quarter got me feeling like a historic explorer
- Montserrat, more like Monserrat-tisfying views
- Montserrat really peaked my interest (for the hiking lovers!)
- Feelin’ El Born again
- Feeling quite ‘arch’-aic in the Gothic Quarter
- Having a gargoyle of a time in the Gothic Quarter!
- I came. I saw. I got lost in the Gothic Quarter.
- Gothic Quarter: It’s not moody, it’s just architecturally expressive.
- La Ramblin’ on about how amazing Barcelona is
- I’m Gothic Quarter of the way to falling in love with this city
- Caught between Gaudi and Gucci on Passeig de Gràcia
- Un-raval-ing the beauty of Barcelona
- Gaudi-ed too hard last night.
- Siesta by day, fiesta by night
- Came for the sights, stayed for the nights
- Table Service: Where you pay double to act half your age
- I’ve got 99 problems but a beach club ain’t one
- El Born to be wild
- Beach waves and night raves
- Keeping up with the Catalans
- Barcelona vibes
- No Spain, no game
- Barcel-owned my heart from the start
- Siesta and fiesta, the Barcelona agenda.
- Catalan culture and a beautiful sculpture
- Magic Fountain show, where the night begins to glow
- Today’s good mood sponsored by Barcelona
- Pickpockets really know how to 'handle' a crowd.
- Catch flights, not feelings
- Not all who wander are lost…but I’m really not sure how to get back to my hotel
- When it doubt, travel it out
- Siesta the day away
- Ready, set, siesta
- You’re never Barc-alone here
- The ‘art’-chitecture of doing nothing
- The city that catalan-not sleep
- the only city where you can take a nap in the afternoon and call it a cultural experience
- Mastering the art of siesta
- Camp Nou, feeling like a champion too.
- They play football with their feet here
- Lacing up for another day in paradise
- Europeans really know how to kick it
- Not just here for kicks
- Just 22 people running after a ball
- Kickin it with the crew
- I’ve got 99 problems but a beach ain’t one
- Sea-sing the day
- Simply sand-sational
- Nothing ‘beach’ the feeling of a day in the sand
- Girls just wanna have sun
- Sun of a beach
- Don’t be salty
- Keep Palma and Carry On
- Barcelona is shore to please
- Life’s a beach
- I’m shore you’d love it here
Punny Instagram Captions for Your Barcelona Insta Posts
In conclusion, Barcelona and Gaudi go hand in hand like tapas and sangria. With these 103 punny Instagram captions, you'll be able to capture the excitement of your trip to the city and its iconic architecture.
Whether you're strolling along the colorful streets of the Gothic Quarter or marveling at the intricate details of La Sagrada Familia, these Barcelona puns will add a touch of whimsy to your social media posts.
So go ahead and unleash your creativity, because when it comes to puns, Barcelona truly Gaudi's all out!